Here my 'twist' on it. Instead of translating to English, I do the whole thing in Chinese, and no, I can't read Chinese.
- Go to http://www.baidu.com/
- Click on the link right after MP3 图 片
This means perform an image search (you'll see the address bar on the top of your browser will change to http://image.baidu.com/)
- On my child's documents, I copied and pasted the name of her SWI that was in Chinese characters. I'm assuming that your referral file contained electronic documents. If not, you'll have to do a lookup of your child's orphanage in Chinese characters, and then copy and paste.
- Click on baidu's search button.
- You'll see the images show up in gallery format, but this is probably not the quickest way to weed your way through them. Click on the first image. The image will display. Now use the right hand navigator to click through them. If you get your mouse in just the right place, you can click through them very quickly.
- To save pictures to your computer, right click and 'Save Picture As'.
- Since most of the pictures are part of a press release, I would like to save the narrative that comes with the picture (the translations are laughable and maybe one day I can have a native speaker give us a better explanation of the article.) The URL where the pictures exist are located on the top right part of the page. You can either print off the web page or save it electronically to PDF.
The funny and sad part of this is that you might not recognize your own kid in earlier pictures of him or herself!