Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Itinerary

We have a much more detailed itinerary now. Three other families are in our travel group. However, only one of the other families is going to Beijing. The other two families have chosen to meet the travel group directly in Guangzhou.
Today, I'm waiting to see if I can change the hotel they picked for us in Guangzhou. Of course, the agency booked us at the White Swan because it is supposed to be fancy and accommodating for adoptive families. However, they do not have free internet access and the main meal of the day is a huge breakfast buffet. I hate breakfast. And I don't need free diapers (hotel provides) and an indoor playroom (we want to play OUTSIDE)! The other hotel (Victory) is closer to shopping and has free internet access. I'll provide an update...

1 comment: