Sunday, August 9, 2009

Starting to get the Room Ready

This weekend involved painting all the furniture white and ordering the new carpet. It was extremely hot on Saturday, and I stripped the furniture in the garage and Mike helped me sand outside. It was almost 100 degrees today, so we decided to paint inside. Good thing it was no odor paint. We can air out later.
I won't have pictures of the room for a couple of weeks because the carpet won't be available until after August 18th. I have to move everything out of the room for the carpet installers. So this week I plan to caulk the baseboards and crown moulding, paint the walls, box up all the stuff, and spray paint the TV stand white.

1 comment:

  1. As a fellow 'DIY' renovator I am so excited to hear of what your getting done! It's a great way to keep busy too (: Post photos soon!

    ps. I'm off to build some more shelves.......

    ReplyDelete