Saturday, August 15, 2009

American Girl Doll

Thank you to Calista, Rebecca's cousin, for lots of stuff that she sent! Some of it she made herself! Now I just have to get a picture of her box. I am a little behind on the picture-taking.

Now one of the special items she picked out was the new American Girl named Rebecca. It is the mini-version and very cute. The American Girl Rebecca represents a Russian-Jewish immigrant to the US. Rebecca will share her name with my great-grandmother who has this history. Actually, the Rebecca doll kind of looks like me!

Hmmm...looks like the mini American Girl Ivy is next?

2 comments:

  1. Could American Girl Rebecca Rubin wear American Girl Ivy's New Year's dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No :( because my Rebecca Rubin is a mini-sized doll and Ivy only comes in the full size, so they can't share clothes.

    ReplyDelete